Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September Previews Day 4

Have I mentioned that my design team is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! Every single week they continue to amaze me with their incredible talents! I'm almost embarrassed of my coloring skills when I see their cards. I am so lucky to have them on my team!

With all of that being said....here are today's sneak peeks! Be sure to visit each of the girls' blogs for the full card details!





Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another fun Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Great cards and colouring is pretty fantastic, wish I could do the same....still practice, practice, practice....I must do some lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome images, thanks all for your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! ...and I love that horse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing coloring.. the images are so cute!

    ReplyDelete